TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By using our website, you agree not to reproduce, copy or modify any portion or content of the website for any purposes.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ORDERS, PRICE AND PAYMENT
- When an order is made, it shall be deemed that you offer to purchase the selected product(s), quantities and price in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set here. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the rights to decline your order in whole, or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation for whatever reason, including but not limited to the following:
Out of stock
Product no longer available
Incorrect product price or quantity listed on the website
- We shall endeavour to ensure all prices, quantity, weight and details of products appearing on our website to be correct at the time the information was inputted into the system. We reserve the right to amend the prices, quantity, weight and details of the products without notice. You agree that the price, quantity, weight and details of the products ordered by you will be based on our prevailing information at the time we receive your order, which may or may not correctly be reflected on our website.
- Pictures of product provided on our website are to help you recognize products. Actual product received may differ due to a change in packaging or suppliers.
- We may seek your consent to substitute a product for another similar product, if the initial product ordered by you is unavailable.
- All product prices listed are shown in Singapore dollars and payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- We accept payment for orders through Visa, Mastercard or Mastercard. Please note that payment methods accepted by Stripe is subject to Stripe Terms & Conditions.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Delivery slots are 2pm – 8pm and will receive an delivery confirmation email upon the items been delivered successfully.
- We shall endeavour to deliver our Products within time frame and to the delivery address specified by you, but cannot guarantee that the delivery time frame is met as there may be factors outside of our control resulting in early or delayed deliveries. We shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
- We will only deliver to mainland Singapore. However, we reserve the rights to restrict deliveries to certain areas.
- Please immediately notify us any change in your delivery address or contact number.
- We shall deliver to the nominated address specified by you at the time the order is made. If no one is at home at the nominated address and specified time frame when the delivery is made, we reserve the rights to charge an additional re-delivery fee of $12. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products when such a re-delivery is made.
- At the time of delivery, all the product(s) and quantity in the order is/are deemed to be present and accepted by you when you delivery confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to store properly or use the products without delay after delivery is made to ensure the freshness of the products. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products once delivery has been made.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
- There is strict no cancellation or refund for all order after the order has been confirmed. In the event that a cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
- We assess each refund and/or return enquiry on a case by case basis. Depending on the case you might be entitled to an exchange.
- If you are not satisfied with your item, please send us photos of the defect within 7 days of delivery to us. We will request that you return the item for an exchange.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- The trademarks, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights that are on this website shall remain at all times our property or the property of relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of these materials without our written approval.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall ITASK Singapore, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ITASK and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- We shall be excused to perform our obligations in the event of a Force Majeure, where the circumstance is beyond the reasonable control, such as strikes, fire, accident, shortage of labour, disruptions of supply line, natural disasters, quarantine restriction, any law regulation, telecommunication or power failures, general failure of the use of public or private transport, or other causes whatsoever.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the remaining provisions shall continue in force.
- These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to your use of this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS
- We shall make every effort to ensure that all content on the website is accurate and complete, but we provide it on an “as is”, “as available basis”, without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant that the website or its server will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from unauthorized access including third party hackers, free of viruses or other harmful components, or otherwise meet your requirements.
- You agree that the use of our website is at your sole risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree that we shall at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to add, modify, terminate or suspend the operation of the whole or any part of the website without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.